CLOSURES and CANCELLATIONS TO DATE
- All Town buildings are closed to the public.
- For a list of restaurants offering take-out options click here
- To find out if a Committee or Board Meeting is being conducted remotely or is cancelled for any given week, please visit www.townofstratford.com.
- All Stratford Public Schools are CLOSED until further notice
- The Baldwin Center is suspending all programs, classes and special events. This includes the C.A.R.E.S. Adult Daycare. Transportation will continue for necessary medical appointments. In-store grocery trips are suspended at this time as we are transitioning to home delivery of groceries. More details are available at the Baldwin Center at 203-385-4055.
- While the Stratford Library building continues to be closed to the public, Take Out Service is available by appointment. Library staff are on-site to provide assistance via email and phone Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm. In addition, chat services are available until 8pm Monday-Thursday. Visit www.stratfordlibrary.org for more information and to learn about 24/7 online services and programs. A full catalog of free Summer Programs is available here.
- The Stratford Recreation Department has closed all programs and activities including Ella Grasso Pool and Flood Pool.
- The South End Community Center - the tax site at SECC will no longer be taking appointments by drop off until further notice. Clients who have appointments for April should call on April 1st to check status.
- Stratford YMCA- Facility is closed but health and wellness programs offered online including activities for kids. Visit their site to stay up to date: https://cccymca.org/locations/stratford/
- Sterling House - All Preschool and Afterschool programs are canceled indefinitely. All scheduled programs and community groups that meet at SHCC or on town fields are canceled indefinitely. Staff will be available M-Th 9:00am-5:00pm, Friday 9:00am-1:00pm. if you have food, funds or personal hygiene items you'd like to donate to those in need. Food pantry will remain open Mondays 1:00-6:00pm, and Tuesdays and Thursdays between 1:00 and 3:00pm. There will be pre-packed bag service from the lobby or outdoors depending on weather. For COVID-19 resources and program updates, please check our Facebook Page or www.sterlinghousecc.org.
- The Stratford Interfaith Clergy Association - the Lord's Kitchen will be providing take-out meals only. The Easter Sunrise Service originally scheduled for Sunday, April 21 has been cancelled.
- The Stratford Police Department - fingerprinting service is suspended until further notice. All child seat installments are postponed until further notice.
- Stratford Fire Marshal's Office - all previously scheduled Fire Marshal appointments for the month of April will be rescheduled by call the office at 203-385-4073.
- The Stratford Veterans' Breakfast usually held in May has been postponed to a date to be announced.
CHURCHES THAT HAVE ANNOUNCED CANCELLATION OF SUNDAY SERVICES:
- United Methodist Church
- Christ Episcopal Church
- First Congregational Church
- Lordship Community Church
- Grace Lutheran Church
ALL CATHOLIC CHURCHES ARE CLOSED