Updated November 1, 2016
Welcome to the 2017 USA 14U Class A Girls Eastern Territorial Fast Pitch Softball Tournament August 2-6.
Please be sure to read the Tournament Information in the Menu to the right. The checklist below will help you prepare for the tournament. The Tentative Event Schedule is also listed in the Menu to the right.
Hotel Reservations can be made by clicking on Hotel Information in the right hand menu. You must make reservations through this system to play.
We have started to hear from teams and we have listed them under Team List in the right hand menu.
Once again, we look forward to hosting this event and are working hard to make it enjoyable for you and your family. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (203) 385-4052.
Stratford Softball Tournaments Inc.
Check list: (Meant to be a Guideline)
- Please be sure to register with your local USA Commissioner.
- Complete the Tournament Entry Form found under Forms in the Menu to the right
- Be sure to have your local USA Commissioner sign the Entry Form. Send with Entry Fee.
- Make out check for $650 Entry Fee to SSTI and mail to SSTI, 468 Birdseye Street, Stratford, CT 06615. Must be received by July 21.
- Make Hotel Reservation. Click on Tournament Information or Hotel Information in Menu to right. Must use Hotel reservation system to register in tournament.
- Bring each players USA Picture ID form to Team Registration on Wednesday August 2.
- Bring each coaches USA ACE forms to team registration. Be sure to bring lanyard with credentials.
- Complete rosters and have signed by local USA Commissioner. Mail to SSTI or Bring to Team Registration. Must also show proof of team insurance at registration.
- Check with your players if they want to participate in Skills Competition and mail in Skills Competition form Under Forms (NOW POSTED) with check for $10 each made out to SSTI and mail to SSTI, 468 Birdseye Street, Stratford, CT 06615. Due to the popularity of this competition you must preregister and space is limited to the first 100.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by July 12 as to your approximate arrival time so a team registration time can be assigned and emailed to you. This will speed up the process.
- Bring pins if you have them to Team Social for exchange on Wednesday August 2 at 5:00 pm at DeLuca Field. Bring gift worth about $10 for exchange at first game of Pool Play.
- Email us the name and position for a player to participate in the Fun Game after Opening Ceremonies on Wednesday August 2 at 7:00 pm at DeLuca field. This is not an All Star game.