Updated July 13, 2019
Pool Play Schedule posted at www.tournamentusasoftball.com.
Unfortunately we are cancelling the 10U Tournament due to lack of participation. But the 12U is on! We have 10 confirmed teams.
Welcome to the 2019 USA 10U & 12 U Class B Eastern Territorial Tournament website.
Go to www.tournamentusasoftball.com to register, for scores and bracket play.
Pool Play schedule will be posted under Game Schedule in right hand menu after July 13.
Please register at www.tournamentusasoftball.com. Click on Girls Fast Pitch, then Connecticut and then the tournament name. Click on login. You must have a login or must register for a login. REGISTER NOW.
We will list the teams on the Team List page as teams register.
Please be sure to read the Tournament Information in the Menu to the right. The checklist below will help you prepare for the tournament. The Tentative Event Schedule is also listed in the Menu to the right.
Hotel Reservations can be made by clicking on Hotel Information in the right hand menu. You must make reservations through this system to play.
We have started to hear from teams and we have listed them under Team List in the right hand menu.
Once again, we look forward to hosting this event and are working hard to make it enjoyable for you and your family. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (203) 377-3455.
Stratford Softball Tournaments Inc.
Check list: (Meant to be a Guideline)
- Please be sure to register with your local USA Commissioner.
- Complete the Tournament Entry Form found under Forms in the Menu to the right
- Be sure to have your local USA Commissioner sign the Entry Form. Send with Entry Fee.
- Make out check for $700. Entry Fee to SSTI and mail to SSTI, 41 Yarwood Street, Stratford, CT 06615. Must be received by July 12.
- Make Hotel Reservation. Click on Hotel Information in Menu to right. Must use Hotel reservation system to register in tournament.
- Bring each players USA Picture ID form to Team Registration on Wednesday July 24.
- Bring each coaches USA ACE forms to team registration. Be sure to bring lanyard with credentials.
- Complete rosters and have signed by local USA Commissioner. Mail to SSTI or Bring to Team Registration. Must also show proof of team insurance at registration.
- Check with your players if they want to participate in Skills Competition and mail in Skills Competition form Under Forms (TO BE POSTED) with check for $10 each made out to SSTI and mail to SSTI, 41 Yarwood Street, Stratford, CT 06615. Due to the popularity of this competition you must preregister and space is limited to the first 100.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by July 12 as to your approximate arrival time so a team registration time can be assigned and emailed to you. This will speed up the process.
- Please email us a brief description of your team to be read while your team is walking onto the field during Opening Ceremonies. Please email it by July 17.
- Remember to bring your bats for testing to your teams registration on July 24. All bats will be tested and labeled.
- Bring pins if you have them to Team Social for exchange on Wednesday July 24 at 5:00 pm at DeLuca Field. Bring gift worth about $10 for exchange at first game of Pool Play. For teams in a 3 team pool only the first team listed on the schedule gives a gift to opposing team. By the end of the day each team should have received and given out a gift.